Matcha Tea is a time-honored beverage which is source of vitamin A, vitamin B-complex, vitamin C, Vitamin E, vitamin K and trace minerals. Matcha is rich in components with super antioxidant activity including polyphenols, catechins and chlorophyll. Presence of amino acids such as L-theanine and theophylline in the matcha tea makes it a multi nutrient-packed drink.
Health Benefits Of Matcha Tea:
- Stronger immune system
- Antioxidant power
- Energy enhancer
- Mental alertness and calming effect
- Protection from infections
Coconut oil is a product that can be categorized as a “superfood.”
Its benefits comprise weight loss, better brain function, skin health and more.
Here are some health benefits of coconut oil:
- Coconut oil contains fatty acids with powerful medicinal properties
- Populations that eat a lot of coconut oil are healthy
- Coconut oil can help you burn more fat
- Coconut oil can kill harmful microorganisms
- Coconut oil can reduce your hunger, helping you eat less
Coffee has been both praised and mocked for centuries. It has been blamed to cause impotence and madness, other times a cure for laziness or “gift from heaven”.
Here are some health benefits of coffee:
- Coffee boosts your physical performance.
- Coffee may help you lose weight
- Coffee helps you burn fat.
- Coffee helps you focus and stay alert.
- Coffee lowers risk of death.
- Coffee reduces risk of cancers.
To produce 1kg of Swiss Butter are 22 to 25 liters of milk from swiss cows needed.
Butter is a natural products and includs no additives. It is a natural and balanced fat, that exhibit the highest variety of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. It contains all the fatty acids that the body needs daily. Also as local source for vitamin D is butter recommendable.